We Speak seeks to support the learning process in terms of language education so we can improve the bilingualism rate and education level in Colombia. The Project aims to reinforce a second language on Colombia’s students.
You will work 4 to 5 days per week from 3 to 5 hours per day. You are expected to work 25 hours combining these activities: preparing the classes, teaching and attending meetings with the LC.
- You will be responsible to plan some workshops, evaluate the progress of each person you are teaching and send a report to AIESEC every Monday in the following link: http://bit.ly/colombiareport
- You will be responsible for planning each workshop you deliver. Development of strategic plans for the short and mid-term, and planning cultural events in the community if necessary.
- Being in charge of the playroom and the library, leading activities and developing strategies for improving the library resources. Flexibility is expected to adapt the project to the local needs.
- Supporting activities inside the ONG will include,English lessons to children different than Spanish public, participation and related with the needs of the community. You are free to propose new workshops that you consider convenient for the community.
- It is also your responsibility to participate in AIESEC events such as Global Villages and training, so we ask you to bring typical things from your country, such as food, clothes, music, etc.
Bring typical things from your country like:
- Good attitude