Golombiao is an initiative that uses sports to strengthen the abilities of teenagers, kids and their communities to encourage civic participation, equal gender participation , coexistence and the pacific resolution of conflicts.
Expected work schedule
You will work 4 to 5 days per week from 3 to 5 hours per day. You are expected to work 25 hours combining these activities: preparing the game, instruction and attending meetings with the LC.
- Be trained by the Organization Committee Project or Project Managers in basic knowledge of the game, and in issues of co-existence, participation, and gender.
- Convene adolescents and youth in the community to participate in Golombiao Project and motivate them to conform mixed teams playing.
- Arrange and review with relevant agencies and organizations to use the public spaces of the NGOs.
- Select together with the foundation that implements the strategy order and time of use of each one of the basic principles of co-existence for the games to be held.Implement the methodological guide of the game off the court.
- Implement the methodological guide of the game off the court.
- Provide information on the implementation of the methodology of the game and appropriation of it by the children that participate in the project.
- Lead and implement systematic tracking, monitoring, and evaluation, as well as collecting and sharing information produced by implementing the strategy.Coordinate the creation of the game system and set the weekly schedule of games and alternative activities.
- Coordinate the creation of the game system and set the weekly schedule of games and alternative activities.
Bring typical things from your country like:
- Good attitude